This family of devices consists of four independent precision-voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2 mV maximum for LM339A, LM239A, and LM139A. Each comparator has been designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies for all devices: +2 to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (1.1 mA) independent of supply voltage
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ;(ISINK = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.