The LM158W, LM258W, and LM358W circuits consist of two independent, high-gain, operational amplifiers (op-amps), which employ an internal frequency compensation and are specifically designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The low-power supply drain is independent of the power supply voltage magnitude. Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks, and all the conventional op-amp circuits, which can now be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied with the standard +5 V, which is used in logic systems and easily provide the required interface electronics with no additional power supply. In linear mode, the input common mode voltage range includes ground. The output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- ESD internal protection: 2 kV
- Internal frequency compensation implemented
- Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1.1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Very low supply current per operator -essentially independent of supply voltage
- Low input bias current: 20 nA (temperature compensated)
- Low input offset voltage: 2 mV
- Low input offset current: 2 nA
- Input common mode voltage range includes ground
- Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
- Large output voltage swing 0 V to (VCC+) - 1.5 V
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.