These products are precision high-speed dual comparators designed to operate over a wide range of supply voltages down to a single 5 V logic supply and ground. They feature low input currents and high gains.
The open collector of the output stage makes them compatible with transistor-transistor logic (TTL) as well as capable of driving lamps and relays at currents up to 25 mA.
Although designed primarily for applications requiring operation from digital logic supplies, these comparators are fully specified for power supplies up to ±15 V.
They feature faster response times than the LM111 at the expense of higher current consumption. However, the high speed, wide operating voltage range and low package count make the LM119, LM219, and LM319 much more versatile.
- Two independent comparators
- Supply voltage: +5 V to ±15 V
- Typically 80 ns response time at ±15 V
- Minimum fan-out of two each side
- Maximum input current of 1 μA over the operating temperature range
- Inputs and outputs can be isolated from system ground
- High common-mode slew rate
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。