The LM248 and LM348 consist of four independent, high-gain internally-compensated, low-power operational amplifiers which have been designed to provide functional characteristics identical to those of the familiar UA741 operational amplifier. In addition, the total supply current for all four amplifiers is compatible with the supply current of a single UA741 type operational amplifier. Other features include input offset current and input bias current which are much less than those of a standard UA741. Also, excellent isolation between amplifiers has been achieved by independently biasing each amplifier and using layout techniques which minimize thermal coupling.
The LM248 and LM348 can be used where multiple UA741 type amplifiers are being used and in applications where amplifier matching or high packaging density is required.
- Low supply current: 0.53 mA per amplifier
- Class AB output stage: no crossover distortion
- Pin compatibility with LM124, LM224, LM324
- Low input offset voltage: 1 mV
- Low input offset current: 2 nA
- Low input bias current: 30 nA
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz
- High degree of isolation between amplifiers: 120 dB
- Overload protection for inputs and outputs
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。