This device consists of two independent low-power voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
The input common-mode voltage range includes negative rail even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
All pins are protected against electrostatic discharge up to 2 kV. Consequently, the input voltages must not exceed the VCC+ or VCC- magnitudes.
- Wide, single supply voltage range or dual supplies, 2 V to 36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.4 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at 5 V)
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rail
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (IO = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
- ESD internal protection: 2 kV
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 150 °C
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。