These devices consist of two independent low voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
All the pins are protected against electrostatic discharge up to 2 kV. As a consequence, the input voltages must not exceed the magnitude of VCC+ or VCC-.
- ESD internal protection: 2 kV
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (Io= 4 mA)
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies: +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ
- Very low supply current (0.4 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。