The LMC6482 offer rail-to-rail input and output functionality allowing this product to be used on full range input and output without limitation.
This rail to rail capability combined with excellent accuracy makes this device ideal for systems such as data acquisition, that require wide input signal range.
This is particularly useful for a low-voltage supply such as 2.7 V that the LMC6482 is able to operate with.
Thus, the LMC6482 has the great advantage of offering a large span of supply voltages, ranging from 2.7 V to 16 V. It can be used in multiple applications with a unique reference.
Low input bias current performance makes the LMC6482 perfect when used for signal conditioning in sensor interface applications. In addition, low- side and high-side current measurements can be easily made thanks to rail-to-rail functionality.
- Low input offset voltage: 2 mV max.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Excellent CMRR : 98 dB @ 16 V
- Low current consumption: 900 µA max.
- Gain bandwidth product: 2.7 MHz
- Low supply voltage: 2.7 - 16 V
- Unity gain stable
- Low input bias current: 50 pA max.
- High ESD tolerance: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temp. range: -40 °C to +85 °C
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。