The LMV331, LMV393 and LMV339 are the single/dual/quad and low voltage versions of the industry standard LM339 and LM393. They can operate with a supply voltage ranging from 2.7 to 5 V, and exhibit a lower current consumption than their predecessors LM339 and LM393. These devices are a perfect choice for low-voltage applications.
The LMV3xx are available in tiny packages, making them ideal for applications where space saving is a constraint.
The devices are designed to operate in the temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and are suitable for a variety of applications.
- Supply operation from 2.7 to 5 V
- Low current consumption: 20 μA
- Input common mode range includes ground
- Wide temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Low output saturation voltage
- Propagation delay: 200 ns
- Open drain output
- ESD tolerance: 2 kV HBM / 200 V MM
- SMD packages
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.