The LMV331, LMV393 and LMV339 are the single/dual/quad and low voltage versions of the industry standard LM339 and LM393. They can operate with a supply voltage ranging from 2.7 to 5 V, and exhibit a lower current consumption than their predecessors LM339 and LM393. These devices are a perfect choice for low-voltage applications.
The LMV3xx are available in tiny packages, making them ideal for applications where space saving is a constraint.
The devices are designed to operate in the temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and are suitable for a variety of applications.
- Supply operation from 2.7 to 5 V
- Low current consumption: 20 μA
- Input common mode range includes ground
- Wide temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Low output saturation voltage
- Propagation delay: 200 ns
- Open drain output
- ESD tolerance: 2 kV HBM / 200 V MM
- SMD packages
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。