The LMX3xx series is a set of single, dual, and quad low-voltage, general-purpose, operational amplifiers. These devices can operate from 2.3 V to 5.5 V with a typical current consumption of 120 μA per channel. The LMX3xx series offers a rail-to-rail output and an input common-mode voltage that includes ground.
The LMX3xx series also exhibits a 1.3 MHz gain bandwidth and they can drive capacitive loads. The devices are stable while operating at unity gain. They are offered with industry standard pinouts in tiny packages.
- Low power consumption: 120 μA at 2.7 V
- Low supply voltage: 2.3 V - 5.5 V
- Rail-to-rail output swing
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- No crossover distortion
- No phase reversal
- Tiny packages
- Related products
- See the TSV85x series for higher accuracy, stand-by options, and smaller packages
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。