The LMX3xx series is a set of single, dual, and quad low-voltage, general-purpose, operational amplifiers. These devices can operate from 2.3 V to 5.5 V with a typical current consumption of 120 μA per channel. The LMX3xx series offers a rail-to-rail output and an input common-mode voltage that includes ground.
The LMX3xx series also exhibits a 1.3 MHz gain bandwidth and they can drive capacitive loads. The devices are stable while operating at unity gain. They are offered with industry standard pinouts in tiny packages.
- Low power consumption: 120 μA at 2.7 V
- Low supply voltage: 2.3 V - 5.5 V
- Rail-to-rail output swing
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.3 MHz
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- No crossover distortion
- No phase reversal
- Tiny packages
- Related products
- See the TSV85x series for higher accuracy, stand-by options, and smaller packages
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.