The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA series of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers offer low-voltage operation, rail-to-rail input and output, and excellent precision (Violower than 200 μV at 25 °C).
These low power op amps benefit from STMicroelectronics 5 V CMOS technology and offer an excellent speed/power consumption ratio (150 kHz typical gain bandwidth) while consuming less than 14 μA at 5 V. The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA series also feature an ultra-low input bias current.
The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA are respectively the single, dual and quad operational amplifier versions and are housed in the smallest industrial package.
The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA family is the ideal choice for wearable, fitness and healthcare applications.
- Low offset voltage: 200 μV max.
- Low power consumption: 10 μA at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 150 kHz typ.
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- EMI hardened operational amplifiers
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- High precision without calibration
- Energy saving
- Guaranteed operation on low-voltage battery
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。