The OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP series of CMOS operational amplifiers offer a low power consumption of 580 nA typical and 750 nA maximum per channel when supplied by 1.8 V. Combined with a supply voltage range of 1.5 V to 5.5 V, these features allow the OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP op amp series to be efficiently supplied by a coin type Lithium battery or a regulated voltage in low power applications.
The OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP are respectively the single, dual and quad operational amplifier versions.
The 8 kHz gain bandwidth of these devices make them ideal for wearable, fitness and healthcare and sensors signal conditioning applications.
- Low power: 580 nA typ. per channel at 25 °C at VCC= 1.8 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V - 5.5 V
- Unity gain stable
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product: 8 kHz typ.
- Low input bias current: 5 pA max at 25 °C
- High tolerance to ESD: 2 kV HBM
- Industrial temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- 42 years of typical equivalent lifetime (OA1NP) if supplied by a 220 mAh coin type Lithium battery
- Tolerance to power supply transient drops
- Accurate signal conditioning of high impedance sensors
- Fast desaturation
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。