The TL081, TL081A and TL081B are high-speed JFET input single operational amplifiers incorporating well matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset voltage temperature coefficient.
- High slew rate: 16 V/µs (typ)
- Latch-up free operation
- Wide common-mode (up to VCC+) and differential voltage range
- Output short-circuit protection
- Low input bias and offset current
- Internal frequency compensation
- High input impedance JFET input stage
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.