The TL084I, TL084AI, TL084BI, TL084C, TL084AC and TL084BC are high-speed, JFET input, quad operational amplifiers incorporating well matched, high voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset voltage temperature coefficient.
- Wide common-mode (up to VCC+) and differential voltage range
- Low input bias and offset current
- Output short-circuit protection
- High input impedance JFET input stage
- Internal frequency compensation
- Latch up free operation
- High slew rate: 16 V/μs (typical)
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.