The TS185x (single, dual and quad) is operational amplifier able to operate with voltages as low as 1.8V. They feature both input and output rail-to-rail (1.71 @ VCC= 1.8V, RL= 2k
), 120µA consumption urrent and 480kHz gain bandwidth product.
With a such low consumption and a sufficient GBP for many applications, this op-amp is very well-suited for any kind of battery-supplied and portable equipment applications.
The TS1851 is housed in the space-saving 5-pin SOT23-5 package which simplifies the board design (outside dimensions are 2.8mm x 2.9mm).
- ESD tolerance (2kV)
- High unity gain stability (able to drive 500pF)
- Available in SOT23-5 micropackage
- Operates at VCC= 1.8V to 6V
- Extended Vicm (VDD- 0.2V to VCC+ 0.2V)
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product (480kHz)
- Latch-up immunity
- Low supply current (120µA)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。