These devices consist of four independent precision voltage comparators, designed to operate with single or dual supplies.
These differential comparators use the STMicroelectronics silicon lin MOS process giving them an excellent consumption-speed ratio.
These devices are ideally suited for low consumption applications.
- FAST RESPONSE TIME : 200ns TYP FOR TTL LEVEL INPUT STEP
- HIGH INPUT IMPEDANCE : 1012Ωtyp
- LOW OUTPUT SATURATION VOLTAGE 150mV TYP
- INPUT COMMON-MODE VOLTAGE RANGE INCLUDES GND
- WIDE SINGLE SUPPLY RANGE OR DUAL SUPPLIES 3V TO 16V OR ±1.5V TO ±8V
- EXTREMELY LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT : 1pA typ
- VERY LOW SUPPLY CURRENT: 0.1mA/COMP INDEPENDENT OF SUPPLY VOLTAGE
- LOW INPUT OFFSET VOLTAGE
- OUTPUT COMPATIBLE WITH TTL, MOS AND CMOS
- EXTREMELY LOW INPUT OFFSET CURRENTS : 1pA typ
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.