This device consists of a low-power voltage comparator designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
This comparator also has a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies 2 V to 36 V or ± 1 V to ± 18 V
- Very low supply current (0.2 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at 5 V)
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ± 5 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ± 2 mV max. for TS391A
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ. (Io= 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, CMOS compatible outputs
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。