The TS522 device is a monolithic dual operational amplifier mainly dedicated to audio applications. The TS522 device offers a very low input offset voltage as well as low voltage noise (4.5 nV/√ Hz) and high dynamic performances (15 MHz gain bandwidth product, 7 V/μs slew rate).
The output stage allows a large output voltage swing and symmetrical source and sink currents.
- Large output voltage swing: +14.3 V/-14.6 V
- Low input offset voltage 850 μV max.
- Low voltage noise: 4.5 nV/√ Hz
- High gain bandwidth product: 15 MHz
- High slew rate: 7 V/μs
- Low distortion: 0.002%
- ESD internal protection 2 kV
- Excellent frequency stability
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.