The TS912 device is a rail-to-rail CMOS dual operational amplifier designed to operate with a single or dual supply voltage.
The input voltage range Vicmincludes the two supply rails VCC+and VCC-.
The output reaches VCC- +30 mV, VCC+-40 mV, with RL= 10 kΩ and VCC-+300 mV, VCC+-400 mV, with RL= 600 Ω .
This product offers a broad supply voltage operating range from 2.7 to 16 V and a supply current of only 200 μA/amp. (VCC= 3 V).
Source and sink output current capability is typically 40 mA (at VCC= 3 V), fixed by an internal limitation circuit.
- Rail-to-rail input and output voltage ranges
- Single (or dual) supply operation from 2.7 to 16 V
- Extremely low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: 2 mV max.
- Specified for 600 Ω and 100 Ω loads
- Low supply current: 200 μA/amplifier
- (VCC= 3 V)
- Latch-up immunity
- ESD tolerance: 3 kV
- Spice macromodel included in this specification
- Related products
- See TS56x series for better accuracy and smaller packages
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.