The TS93x (single, dual and quad) series are operational amplifiers that can operate with voltages as low as 2.7 V and reach a 2.9 Vpp output swing with RL = 100 kΩ when supplied at 3 V.
Offering a typical consumption of only 20 μA, these devices are particularly well suited to battery powered applications.
The amplifiers space saving 5-pin SOT23-5 package with outer dimensions of 2.8 mm x 2.9 mm make them very easy to implement on a board design.
- Rail-to-rail output voltage swing
- Micropower consumption (20 μA)
- Single supply operation (2.7 to 10 V)
- Low offset (2 mV max. for TS93xB)
- CMOS inputs
- Ultra low input bias current (1 pA)
- ESD protection (2 kV)
- Latch-up immunity (class A)
- Available in SO-8, SO-14, SOT23-5, and TSSOP-14 package
- Automotive grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。