The TS93x (single, dual and quad) series are operational amplifiers that can operate with voltages as low as 2.7 V and reach a 2.9 Vpp output swing with RL = 100 kΩ when supplied at 3 V.
Offering a typical consumption of only 20 μA, these devices are particularly well suited to battery powered applications.
The amplifiers space saving 5-pin SOT23-5 package with outer dimensions of 2.8 mm x 2.9 mm make them very easy to implement on a board design.
- Rail-to-rail output voltage swing
- Micropower consumption (20 μA)
- Single supply operation (2.7 to 10 V)
- Low offset (2 mV max. for TS93xB)
- CMOS inputs
- Ultra low input bias current (1 pA)
- ESD protection (2 kV)
- Latch-up immunity (class A)
- Available in SO-8, SO-14, SOT23-5, and TSSOP-14 package
- Automotive grade
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.