The TS94x (single, dual and quad) series are operational amplifiers characterized for 2.5 V to 10 V operation over -40° C to +85° C temperature range.
They exhibit excellent consumption -1.2 µA, while featuring 10 kHz gain bandwidth product, 1.5 mA output capability and output rail-to-rail operation - 2.85 V typ @ 3 V with RL=10 k
The TS94x op-amps are ideal for battery-powered systems, where very low supply current and output rail-to-rail are required. Their very low - 1 pA typ input bias current and constant supply current over supply voltage enhance TS94x's performance near the end of the battery charge or battery life.
- Latch-up immunity (class A)
- ESD protection (2 kV)
- Rail-to-rail output voltage swing
- Single supply operation (2.5 V to 10 V)
- Micropower consumption (1.2 µA)
- Ultra low input bias current (1 pA)
- Available in SOT23-5 micropackage
- CMOS inputs