The TSB571 and TSB572 operational amplifiers offer an extended voltage operating range from 4 V to 36 V and rail-to-rail input/output.
The TSB571 and TSB572 give a very good speed/power consumption ratio with a 2.5 MHz gain bandwidth product and a consumption of 380 µA typically only at 36 V supply voltage.
Stability and robustness of these devices make them an ideal solution for a wide voltage range of applications.
- Low-power consumption: 380 µA typ.
- Wide supply voltage: 4 V - 36 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product: 2.5 MHz
- Low input bias current: 30 nA max.
- No phase reversal
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- Automotive grade
- Small SMD packages
- 40 V BiCMOS technology
- Enhanced stability vs. capacitive load
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.