The TSH122 is a video buffer that uses a voltage feedback amplifier, with an internal gain of 6 dB, an output rail-to-rail, an internal input DC-shift and a SAG correction. A power-down function allows switching to a sleep mode with an ultra-low consumption.
The TSH122 features a 6th-order internal reconstruction filter to attenuate the parasitic frequency of 27 MHz from the clock of the video DAC.
The TSH122 operates from 2.25 to 5 V single power supplies and is tested at 2.5 V and 3.3 V.
The TSH122 is a single operator available in a tiny SC70 plastic package for space saving.
- Data min. and max. are physically tested and guaranteed during production (consumption, gain, filtering, and other parameters are guaranteed)
- Tested with 2.5 V and 3.3 V single supply
- SAG correction
- Excellent video performance
Differential gain 0.5% Differential phase 0.10° Group delay of 10 ns
- Very low consumption: 1.7 mA
- Internal 6th order reconstruction filter
- Ultra low power-down mode: 4 nA typ., 500 nA max.
- Rail-to-rail output buffer for 75
- Bottom of video signal close to 0 V
- Internal gain of 6 dB
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。