The TSV358, TSV358A, TSV324, and TSV324A (dual and quad) devices are low voltage versions of the LM358 and LM324 commodity operational amplifiers. The TSV321 and TSV321A are the single version. All devices operate with voltages as low as 2.5 V and feature both I/O rail-to-rail.
The common mode input voltage extends 200 mV beyond the supply voltages at 25 °C while the output voltage swing is within 100 mV of each rail with a 600 Ω load resistor. At VCC = 3 V, these devices offer 1.3 MHz of gain bandwidth product and provide high output current capability with a typical value of 80 mA.
These features make the TSV3xx and TSV3xxA family ideal for active filters, general purpose low voltage applications, and general purpose portable devices.
- Operating range VCC = 2.5 V to 6 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Extended Vicm (VDD - 0.2 V to VCC + 0.2 V)
- Capable of driving a 32 Ω load resistor
- High stability: 500 pF
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- See LMV321L, LMV358L, LMV324L for newer technology version
- See TSV851, TSV852, TSV854 for enhanced performances
Learn how to unpack and use the X-NUCLEO-IKA01A1, multifunction analog expansion boards that provides several pre-built signal conditioning circuits
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.