The TSV358, TSV358A, TSV324, and TSV324A (dual and quad) devices are low voltage versions of the LM358 and LM324 commodity operational amplifiers. The TSV321 and TSV321A are the single version. All devices operate with voltages as low as 2.5 V and feature both I/O rail-to-rail.
The common mode input voltage extends 200 mV beyond the supply voltages at 25 °C while the output voltage swing is within 100 mV of each rail with a 600 Ω load resistor. At VCC = 3 V, these devices offer 1.3 MHz of gain bandwidth product and provide high output current capability with a typical value of 80 mA.
These features make the TSV3xx and TSV3xxA family ideal for active filters, general purpose low voltage applications, and general purpose portable devices.
- Operating range VCC = 2.5 V to 6 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Extended Vicm (VDD - 0.2 V to VCC + 0.2 V)
- Capable of driving a 32 Ω load resistor
- High stability: 500 pF
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- See LMV321L, LMV358L, LMV324L for newer technology version
- See TSV851, TSV852, TSV854 for enhanced performances
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。