The TSV52x and TSV52xA series of operational amplifiers offer low voltage operation and rail-to-rail input and output. The TSV521 device is the single version, the TSV522 device the dual version, and the TSV524 device the quad version, with pinouts compatible with industry standards.
The TSV52x and TSV52xA series offer an outstanding speed/power consumption ratio, 1.15 MHz gain bandwidth product while consuming only 45 μA at 5 V. The devices are housed in the smallest industrial packages.
These features make the TSV52x, TSV52xA family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery supplied and portable applications. The wide temperature range and high ESD tolerance facilitate their use in harsh automotive applications.
- Gain bandwidth product: 1.15 MHz typ. at 5 V
- Low power consumption: 45 μA typ. at 5 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- Supply voltage: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Low offset voltage: 800 μV max.
- Unity gain stable on 100 pF capacitor
- Automotive grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。