The TSV639x series of dual and quad operational amplifiers (op amps) offers low voltage operation and rail-to-rail input and output.
For applications configured with gain, the TSV639x series offers an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, 2.4 MHz gain bandwidth product while consuming only 60 µA at 5 V. The devices also feature an ultra-low input bias current and have a shutdown mode (TSV6393, TSV6395).
These features make the TSV639x family ideal for sensor interfaces, battery supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low-power consumption: 60 µA typ at 5 V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5 V - 5.5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 2.4 MHz typ, stable for gain equal or above -3 or 4
- Low-power shutdown mode: 5 nA typ
- Low offset voltage: 800 µV max (A version)
- Low input bias current: 1 pA typ
- EMI hardened operational amplifiers
- High tolerance to ESD: 4 kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。