The TSV912H operational amplifier offers low voltage operation and rail-to-rail input and output.
The device features an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, offering an 8 MHz gain-bandwidth product while consuming only 1.1 mA maximum at 5 V. It is unity gain stable and features an ultra-low input bias current.
The TSV912H is a high temperature version of the TSV912, and can operate from -40 °C to 150 °C with unique characteristics. Its main target applications are automotive, but the device is also ideal for sensor interfaces, battery-supplied and portable applications, as well as active filtering.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Wide bandwidth
- Low power consumption: 820 µA typ
- Unity gain stability
- High output current: 35 mA
- Operating range from 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Low input bias current, 1 pA typ
- ESD internal protection ≥ 5 kV
- Latch-up immunity
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。