Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS) ensure continuity of supply by converting the DC voltage from a battery or battery bank to an AC voltage with the requested amplitude and frequency in case of power outages.
Depending on application requirements, a UPS can be built with a simple off-line configuration or with a double conversion online method for high-end, medium- or high-power UPSs as this also improves the quality of the power supplied to sensitive loads including computers, servers, equipment used industrial processes, instrumentation and telecommunication equipment.
We offer high-performance discrete devices including high- and low-voltage power MOSFETs, IGBTs, thyristors and silicon-carbide (SiC) diodes and power MOSFETs as well as galvanically-isolated and high-voltage gate drivers, power factor correction (PFC) controllers and high-performance STM32 microcontrollers to enable high-efficiency, high-reliability UPS designs.
|STEVAL-DPSTPFC1||3.6 kW PFC totem pole with inrush current limiter reference design using TN3050H-12WY and SCTW35N65G2V||Quick view|
|STEVAL-EFUSE01||Evaluation board based on the STEF01 fully programmable universal electronic fuse||
3.6 kW PFC totem pole with inrush current limiter reference design using TN3050H-12WY and SCTW35N65G2V
Evaluation board based on the STEF01 fully programmable universal electronic fuse
- Input voltage from 8 to 48 V
- Peak output current up to 6 A
- Enable/Disable/Fault flag pin
- Adjustable undervoltage lockout
- Adjustable output voltage clamp
- Programmable VOUT slew rate control
- Latch or auto-retry jumper-programmable thermal protection
- Power good monitoring flag
- Drives an optional external reverse current protection MOSFET
- CE certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant (2012/19/UE RAEE II)