The A21SP16 is a differential class-D BTL power amplifier. It is able to drive up to 2.3 W into a 4 Ω load and 1.4 W into a 8 Ω load at 5 V. It achieves outstanding efficiency (88% typ.) compared to classical Class-AB audio amps.
The gain of the device can be controlled via two external gain-setting resistors. Pop & click reduction circuitry provides low on/off switch noise while allowing the device to start within 5 ms. A standby function (active low) allows the reduction of current consumption to 10 nA typ.
- Operating from VCC = 2.4 V to 5.5 V
- Standby mode active low
- Output power: 3 W into 4 Ω and 1.75 W into 8 Ω with 10% THD+N max and 5 V power supply
- Output power: 2.3 W @ 5 V or 0.75 W @ 3 V into 4 Ω with 1% THD+N max
- Output power: 1.4 W @ 5 V or 0.45 W @ 3 V into 8 Ω with 1% THD+N max
- Adjustable gain via external resistors
- Low current consumption 2 mA @ 3 V
- Efficiency: 88% typ.
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB typ.
- PSRR: 63 dB typ. @ 217 Hz with 6 dB gain
- PWM base frequency: 250 kHz
- Low pop & click noise
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Available in flip-chip 9 x 300 μm (Pb-free)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。