The A22H165M is a class-G stereo headphone driver dedicated to high audio performance, high power efficiency and space-constrained applications such as wearable and fitness.
It is based on the core technology of a low power dissipation amplifier combined with a high efficiency buck converter for supplying this amplifier.
When powered by a battery, the buck converter generates the appropriate voltage to the amplifier depending on the amplitude of the audio signal to supply the headsets. It achieves a total 2.1 mA current consumption at 100 μW output power (10 dB crest factor).
THD+N is 0.02% maximum at 1 kHz and PSRR is 100 dB at 217 Hz, which ensures a high audio quality of the device in a wide range of environments.
The traditionally bulky output coupling capacitors can be removed.
A dedicated common-mode sense pin removes parasitic ground noise.
The A22H165M is designed to be used with an output serial resistor. It ensures unconditional stability over a wide range of capacitive loads. The A22H165M is packaged in a tiny 16-bump flip-chip package with a pitch of 400 μm.
- Power supply range: 2.3 V to 4.8 V
- 0.6 mA/channel quiescent current
- 2.1 mA current consumption with 100 μW/channel (10 dB crest factor)
- 0.006% typical THD+N at 1 kHz
- 100 dB typical PSRR at 217 Hz
- 100 dB of SNR A-weighted at G = 0 dB
- Zero pop and click
- I²C interface for volume control
- Digital volume control range from -60 dB to +4 dB
- Independent right and left channel shutdown control
- Integrated high-efficiency buck converter
- Low software standby current: 5 μA max
- Output coupling capacitors removed
- Thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection
- Flip-chip package: 1.65 mm x 1.65 mm, 400 μm pitch, 16 bumps
|Chip Scale Package 0.4mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack3|
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。