The MP23ABS1 is a compact, low-power microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface.
The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micromachining process to produce audio sensors.
The MP23ABS1 has an acoustic overload point of 130 dBSPL with a typical 64 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
The sensitivity of the MP23ABS1 is -38 dBV ±1 dB @ 94 dBSPL, 1 kHz.
The MP23ABS1 is available in a package compliant with reflow soldering and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Single supply voltage operation 1.52 V - 3.6 V
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- High acoustic overload point: 130 dBSPL typ.
- Package compliant with reflow soldering
- Enhanced RF immunity
- Ultra-flat frequency response
- Low latency
- Ultra-low-power: 150 μA max
- ECOPACK®, RoHS, and “Green” compliant
The STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) is a ready-to-use box kit with wireless IoT and wearable sensor platform to help you use and develop apps based on remote motion and environmental sensor data, regardless of your level of expertise.
|RHLGA 2.65X3.5X1.08(MAX)MM 4L||Industrial||Ecopack2|
|RHLGA 2.65X3.5X1.08(MAX)MM 4L||Industrial||Ecopack2 (**)|
RHLGA 2.65X3.5X1.08(MAX)MM 4L
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。