The STA323W is a single-chip audio system comprising digital audio processing, digital amplifier control and a DDX®power-output stage. The STA323W uses all-digital amplification to provide high-power, high-quality and high-efficiency.
The STA323W power section consists of four independent half-bridges. These can be configured, by digital control, to operate in the following modes.
Two channels, provided by two half-bridges, and a single full-bridge giving up to 2 x 10 W + 1 x 20 W of power output.
Two channels, provided by two full-bridges, giving up to 2 x 20 W of power.
A single, parallel, full-bridge channel capable of high-current operation and giving 1 x 40W output.
The STA323W also provides a full set of digital processing features. This includes up to four programmable 28-bit biquads (EQ) per channel, and bass and treble tone control. AutoModes™ enable a time-to-market advantage by substantially reducing the amount of software development needed for specific functions. These includes auto volume loudness, preset volume curves and preset EQ settings. New advanced AM radio-interference reduction modes are also provided.
The serial audio data input interface accepts all existing formats, including the I²S.
Three channels of DDX®processing are provided. This high-quality conversion from PCM audio to DDX patented 3-state PWM switching provides over 100 dB of SNR and dynamic range.
- Wide supply voltage range (10 V - 36 V)
- Three power output configurations
- 2 x 10 W + 1 x 20 W
- 2 x 20 W
- 1 x 40 W
- Thermal protection
- Under-voltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- PowerSO-36 slug down package
- 2.1 channels of 24-bit DDX®
- 100-dB SNR and dynamic range
- 32 kHz to 192 kHz input sample rates
- Digital gain/attenuation +48 dB to -80 dB in 0.5-dB steps
- Four 28-bit user programmable biquads (EQ) per channel
- I²C control
- 2-channel I²S input data interface
- Individual channel and master gain/attenuation
- Individual channel and master soft and hard mute
- Individual channel volume and EQ bypass
- DDX®POP free operation
- Bass/treble tone control
- Dual independent programmable limiters/compressors
- AutoModes™ settings for:
- 32 preset EQ curves
- 15 preset crossover settings
- Auto volume controlled loudness
- 3 preset volume curves
- 2 preset anti-clipping modes
- Preset night-time listening mode
- Preset TV AGC
- Input and output channel mapping
- AM noise-reduction and PWM frequency shifting modes
- Soft volume update and muting
- Auto zero detect and invalid input detect muting selectable DDX®ternary or binary PWM output plus variable PWM speeds
- Selectable de-emphasis
- Post-EQ user programmable mix with default 2.1 bass-management settings
- Variable max power correction for lower full-power THD
- Four output routing configurations
- Selectable clock input ratio
- 96 kHz internal processing sample rate, 24 to 28-bit precision
- Video application supports 576 * fs input mode
|PowerSO 36 MC||Industrial||Ecopack3|| |
Package:PowerSO 36 MC
PowerSO 36 MC
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。