The STA323W is a single-chip audio system comprising digital audio processing, digital amplifier control and a DDX®power-output stage. The STA323W uses all-digital amplification to provide high-power, high-quality and high-efficiency.
The STA323W power section consists of four independent half-bridges. These can be configured, by digital control, to operate in the following modes.
Two channels, provided by two half-bridges, and a single full-bridge giving up to 2 x 10 W + 1 x 20 W of power output.
Two channels, provided by two full-bridges, giving up to 2 x 20 W of power.
A single, parallel, full-bridge channel capable of high-current operation and giving 1 x 40W output.
The STA323W also provides a full set of digital processing features. This includes up to four programmable 28-bit biquads (EQ) per channel, and bass and treble tone control. AutoModes™ enable a time-to-market advantage by substantially reducing the amount of software development needed for specific functions. These includes auto volume loudness, preset volume curves and preset EQ settings. New advanced AM radio-interference reduction modes are also provided.
The serial audio data input interface accepts all existing formats, including the I²S.
Three channels of DDX®processing are provided. This high-quality conversion from PCM audio to DDX patented 3-state PWM switching provides over 100 dB of SNR and dynamic range.
- Wide supply voltage range (10 V - 36 V)
- Three power output configurations
- 2 x 10 W + 1 x 20 W
- 2 x 20 W
- 1 x 40 W
- Thermal protection
- Under-voltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- PowerSO-36 slug down package
- 2.1 channels of 24-bit DDX®
- 100-dB SNR and dynamic range
- 32 kHz to 192 kHz input sample rates
- Digital gain/attenuation +48 dB to -80 dB in 0.5-dB steps
- Four 28-bit user programmable biquads (EQ) per channel
- I²C control
- 2-channel I²S input data interface
- Individual channel and master gain/attenuation
- Individual channel and master soft and hard mute
- Individual channel volume and EQ bypass
- DDX®POP free operation
- Bass/treble tone control
- Dual independent programmable limiters/compressors
- AutoModes™ settings for:
- 32 preset EQ curves
- 15 preset crossover settings
- Auto volume controlled loudness
- 3 preset volume curves
- 2 preset anti-clipping modes
- Preset night-time listening mode
- Preset TV AGC
- Input and output channel mapping
- AM noise-reduction and PWM frequency shifting modes
- Soft volume update and muting
- Auto zero detect and invalid input detect muting selectable DDX®ternary or binary PWM output plus variable PWM speeds
- Selectable de-emphasis
- Post-EQ user programmable mix with default 2.1 bass-management settings
- Variable max power correction for lower full-power THD
- Four output routing configurations
- Selectable clock input ratio
- 96 kHz internal processing sample rate, 24 to 28-bit precision
- Video application supports 576 * fs input mode
|PowerSO 36 MC||工业||Ecopack3||
Package:PowerSO 36 MC
PowerSO 36 MC
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.