The TS2007FC is a class-D audio power amplifier. Able to drive up to 1.4 W into an 8 Ω load at 5 V, it achieves better efficiency than typical class-AB audio power amplifiers.
This device can switch between two gain settings, 6 dB or 12 dB via a logic signal on the gain select pin. The pop and click reduction circuitry provides low on/off switching noise which allows the device to start within 1 ms typically.
A standby mode function (active low) keeps the current consumption down to 1 μA typically.
The TS2007FC is available in a 9-bump Flip-chip lead-free package.
- Operates from VCC = 2.4 V to 5.5 V
- Standby mode active low
- Output power: 1.4 W at 5 V or 0.5 W at 3.0 V into 8 Ω with 1 % THD+N max.
- Output power: 2.3 W at 5 V or 0.75 W at 3.0 V into 4 Ω with 1 % THD+N max.
- Two fixed gain selects: 6 dB or 12 dB
- Low current consumption
- Efficiency: 86 % typ.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB typ.
- PSRR: 68 dB typical at 217 Hz with 6 dB gain
- PWM base frequency: 280 kHz
- Low pop and click noise
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Output short-circuit protection
- Flip-chip lead-free 9-bump package with back coating in option
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack3|
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。