The TS472 is a differential-input microphone preamplifier optimized for high-performance PDA and notebook audio systems.
This device features an adjustable gain from 0 to 40 dB with excellent power-supply and commonmode rejection ratios. In addition, the TS472 has a very low noise microphone bias generator of 2 V.
It also includes a complete shutdown function, with active low standby mode.
- Available in flip-chip lead-free package and in QFN24 4 x 4 mm package
- Low noise 2.0 V microphone bias output
- ESD protection (2 kV)
- 40 kHz bandwidth regardless of the gain
- Low distortion: 0.1% typ.
- Low noise: 10 nV/√Hz typ. equivalent input noise at F = 1 kHz
- 2.2 to 5.5 V single supply operation
- Fully-differential input/output
- Fast start up time at 0 dB: 5 ms typ.
- Active low standby mode function (1 μA max)
- Low power consumption at 20 dB: 1.8 mA
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||工业||Ecopack3|
|VFQFPN2 24 4x4x1.0||工业||Ecopack3|
Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.