The TS4890 (MiniSO8 & SO8) is an Audio Power Amplifier capable of delivering 1W of continuous RMS. ouput power into 8
load @ 5V.
This Audio Amplifier is exhibiting 0.1% distortion level (THD) from a 5V supply for a Pout = 250mW RMS. An external standby mode control reduces the supply current to less than 10nA. An internal thermal shutdown protection is also provided.
The TS4890 have been designed for high quality audio applications such as mobile phones and to minimize the number of external components.
The unity-gain stable amplifier can be configured by external gain setting resistors.
- UNITY GAIN STABLE
- ULTRA LOW DISTORTION (0.1%)
- OPERATING FROM VCC= 2.2V to 5.5V
- ULTRA LOW CONSUMPTION IN STANDBY MODE (10nA)
- 1W RAI L TO RAIL OUTPUT POWER @ Vcc=5V, THD=1%, f=1kHz, with 8
- POP & CLICK REDUCTION CIRCUITRY
- AVAILABLE IN SO8, MiniSO8 & DFN8
- 75dB PSRR @ 217Hz from 5 to 2.2V
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.