The TS4909 is a stereo audio amplifier designed to drive headphones in portable applications. The integrated phantom ground is a circuit topology that eliminates the heavy output coupling capacitors. This is of primary importance in portable applications where space constraints are very high. A single-ended configuration is also available, offering even lower power consumption because the phantom ground can be switched off. Pop-and-click noise during switch-on and switch-off phases is eliminated by integrated circuitry.
Specially designed for applications requiring low power supplies, the TS4909 is capable of delivering 31 mW of continuous average power into a 32 Ω load with less than 1% THD+N from a 3 V power supply. Featuring an active low standby mode, the TS4909 reduces the supply current to only 10 nA (typ.). The TS4909 is unity gain stable and can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.
- No output coupling capacitors necessary
- Pop-and-click noise reduction circuitry
- Operating from VCC = 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Standby mode active low
- Output power:
- 158 mW at 5 V, into 16 Ω with 1% THD+N max (1 kHz)
- 52 mW at 3.0 V into 16 Ω with 1% THD+N max (1 kHz)
- Ultra-low current consumption: 2.0 mA typ. at 3 V
- Ultra-low standby consumption: 10 nA typ.
- High signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB typ. at 5 V
- High crosstalk immunity: 110 dB (F = 1 kHz) for single-ended outputs
- PSRR: 72 dB (F = 1 kHz), inputs grounded, for phantom ground outputs
- Low tWU: 50 ms in PG mode, 100 ms in SE mode
- Available in lead-free DFN10 3 x 3 mm
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。