The TS4994FC is an audio power amplifier capable of delivering 1W of continuous RMS output power into an 8Ω load @ 5V. Due to its differential inputs, it exhibits outstanding noise immunity.
An external standby mode control reduces the supply current to less than 10nA. An STBY MODE pin allows the standby to be active HIGH or LOW. An internal thermal shutdown protection is also provided, making the device capable of sustaining short-circuits.
The device is equipped with common mode feedback circuitry allowing outputs to be always biased at VCC/2 regardless of the input common mode voltage.
The TS4994 is designed for high quality audio applications such as mobile phones and requires few external components.
- Available in 9-bump flip-chip (300mm bump diameter)
- Ultra fast startup time: 15ms typ.
- Lead-free package
- Ultra-low consumption in standby mode (10nA)
- 90dB CMRR @ 217Hz
- Differential inputs
- 100dB PSRR @ 217Hz with grounded inputs
- Near-zero pop & click
- 1.2W rail-to-rail output power @ VCC =5V, THD = 1%, F = 1KHz, with 8Ω load
- Selectable standby mode (active low or active high)
- Operating range from VCC = 2.5V to 5.5V
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||工业||Ecopack3|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.