STRADA431 is a single-chip transceiver for automotive radar able of covering the frequency band from 24 to 24.25 GHz in order to be compliant with ISM band applications.
STRADA431 can be operated by a single power supply at 3.3 V thanks to integrated LDOs.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Single-channel transmitter with differential output Pout: 13 dBm
- On-chip low phase noise VCO
- Three single-ended RX channels
- Low noise figure NFssb: 11 dB
- High programmable conversion gain up to 60 dB
- IF variable gain function
- IF switchable bandpass filters
- Rail-to-rail single-ended IF output
- Programmable VC0 driver output at 750 MHz and 1.5 MHz or 23 kHz
- On-chip power and temperature sensors
- 3.3 V supply voltage
- 4-pin SPI for chip configuration
- QFN 6x6 mm2 and 40 leads - wettable flanks
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.