The ASPM (Audio System Power Module) is an integration of three high side drivers and five regulators developed to provide the power for an audio system.
The outputs of the IC are controlled via the I2C bus and the Enable input.
External protection must be provided for reverse battery protection.
- ESD PROTECTED
- LOAD DUMP PROTECTION AND OVERVOLTAGE SHUTDOWN
- INDEPENDENT CURRENT LIMITING
- INDIVIDUAL THERMAL SHUTDOWN
- 5 REGULATORS
10V (350mA); 8.5V (175mA); 5V (350mA); 5V (250mA); 8V/10V (1A)
- 3 HIGH SIDE DRIVERS:
2A (HSD1), 0.45A (HSD2 & HSD3)
- ALL REGULATORS ARE LOW DROPOUT OUPUTS
- STAND BY MODE CONTROLLED BY 3 INPUT PINS:
ENABLE FOR REG2 AND REG3, I2C BUS FOR REG1, REG4, REG5, HSD1, HSD2, HSD3\t
- SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
- NO EXTERNAL CHARGE PUMP CAPACITORS ARE REQUIRED
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.