The L9370 targets the specific application of electric parking braking, suitable for system configuration in cable-puller or Motor Gear Unit (MGU).
The cores are two H-bridge driver stages to drive 8 external FETs for the rear wheels brakes actuators. The stages are fully driven and configurable via SPI, also in PWM control mode and protected against overcurrent, with drain-source and gate-source voltages monitoring.
A synchronized motor voltages and currents acquisition, is performed via full differential amplifiers with programmable and precise gain and low offset and 10 ADC sigma-delta modulators.
Two configurable HS/LS stages are present with programmable output voltage to drive LED arrays, with feedforward regulation.
2 Motor Speed Sensor interfaces (MSS) are available to acquire position feedback from brake actuators (shared with Lamp driver stage and GPIO).
The set of the interfaces is completed by 4 GPIO (General Purpose I/O) pins and a button interface allows to manage specific customer requirements from Electronic parking braking (EPB) button console both in Normal and Sleep Mode.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Functional safety concept for ISO26262 compliance
- 4 High-side and Low-side gate pre-drivers for 8 external power NFETs
- Overcurrent protection with programmable thresholds
- Programmable and NFET independent thresholds for VDS monitoring
- 10 integrated Fully differential amplifiers with low offset, very precise gain, and self-test
- 10 separate ADC channels for digital processing of motor current and voltage measurement
- 32-bits - 10 MHz SPI with CRC for internal setting, self-test and diagnostics
- Full drive of external power NFETs down to 5.5 V battery input voltage
- Monitoring on Main power supply and continuous BIST for internal regulators
- Double Bandgap reference
- 4 General Purpose I/O stages (GPIO)
- Button Interface (9 configurable I/O pins) for monitoring and diagnostics in Normal and Sleep Mode.
- 2 Motor Speed Sensors (MSS) interfaces to acquire speed information feedbacks via external Hall sensors.
- System wake-up in Sleep Mode
- Watchdog (configurable via SPI)
STMicroelectronics - L9370
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4 mm||汽车应用||Ecopack2|| |
Package:LQFP 64 10x10x1.4 mm
LQFP 64 10x10x1.4 mm
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持。
|产品型号||Order from distributors||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|L9370TR|| distributors |
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||LQFP 64 10x10x1.4 mm||-40||175||MALAYSIA|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin: