The L9396 is an integrated power management System Basis Chip targeting a large spectrum of automotive electronics applications, in particular ABS, EPS and Transmission, compatible with single (12 V) battery system.
It combines a switched mode power supply for pre-regulation along with 3 independent integrated linear regulators and a powerful configurable regulator for µC supply that can operate either in buck or linear mode with an external FET.
The device also integrates a 4-channel flexible interface for Wheel Speed Sensor or tracking regulation, 2 configurable pre-drivers for fail safe and motor pump, 1 configurable general purpose outputs, wake-up detection circuitry, advanced fail-safe functionality, watchdog control and system monitoring.
The boost regulator (optionally enabled) is intended to sustain cold cranking pulses, stop & start and weak battery conditions, while the buck pre-regulator drastically improves the power efficiency and CO2 emissions.
Different combinations enable to supply the system microcontroller and external peripheral loads and sensors with wide current ranges and adjustable voltage levels.
In addition, the L9396 provides enhanced system standby functionalities.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Full ISO26262 compliant, ASIL-D systems ready
- Integrated boost regulator, 9 V, 300 mA, 2 MHz (opt. populated diode & inductor) for deep cranking pulse (Stop&Start) & weak battery conditions
- Integrated buck pre-regulator, 6.5 V / 7.2 V, 1 A, 465 kHz
- Integrated LDO, 5 V, 250 mA for µC I/O and ADC supply
- Integrated configurable LDO, 3.3 V / 5 V, 100 mA for µC I/O supply
- Configurable and programmable regulator with external FET, 0.8 V to 5 V for µC core supply
- up to 1 A in buck configuration
- up to 750 mA in linear configuration
- Spread spectrum approach to reduce EMC emissions
- Four channels configurable remote sensor interface
- wheel speed sensor protocol
- tracking regulator supply (3.3 V - 5 V)
- reverse battery protection and integrated digital decoding
- High-side pre-drivers for fail safe (On/off control) and for motor pump (PWM control)
- SPI communication bus
- Configurable 3.3 V / 5 V I/O level
- Configurable and programmable double watchdog (Q&A WD and time-windowed WD)
- Double voltage reference for regulated rail reference and monitoring
- Configurable Fail-Safe Functionality (Mode / Safe Delay)
- Fail-Safe Output (FSN)
- Wake-up input
- Low-side general purpose output with programmable PWM control
- Integrated 10-bits ADC with system diagnostics
- Discrete analog inputs for integrated ADC measurement (3 ch.)
- Voltage monitoring UV/OV on all regulated rails
- Temperature monitoring and thermal shutdown
- Operating voltage: VBATP: 4.5 V to 19 V with boost; 6 V to 19 V without boost
- Ambient temperature range: -40 °C to 135 °C
- Package: TQFP64EP (10x10x1mm)
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - L9396
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tray||TQFP 64 10x10x1.0||-40||175||MALAYSIA||3.9 / 1k|