The L9524C is a control IC for up to six glow plugs of diesel engines. The glow plugs are switched by up to four external PWM-controlled N-channel Power MOSFETs or a single relay in high-side configuration.
Supply voltage, battery voltage, junction temperature, switches, currents through the glow plugs, and charge pump voltage are monitored.
A two-wire interface is used to communicate with the diesel engine management system.
- Active clamping during load dump
- Charge pump voltage monitoring with shutdown
- Monitoring of currents through the glow plugs with shutdown at overcurrent (adjustable threshold)
- Junction temperature monitoring with shutdown
- Quad gate driver for external N-channel Power MOSFETs in high-side configuration:\t\t
Gates driven by PWM output signal\t\t Adjustable gate charge/discharge currents\t\t Limited gate-to-source voltages\t\t Negative clamping for inductive loads\t\t Advanced run-off control\t\t Regulation of the power through the glow plugs\t\t
- Battery-voltage-compatible two-wire interface
- Control output for external relay driver
- Battery voltage monitoring with shutdown
- Monitoring of external switches
- Supply voltage monitoring with shutdown
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。