The L9616 is a bidirectional transceiver for signal conditioning and processing in connection with a CAN controller. Data rates of up to 1 Mbaud are supported using either shielded or non-shielded pair of lines.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- ISO/DIS 11898 up to 1 Mbaud
- Generation of differential output signals
- Short circuit protected from -5 V to 36 V, detection and shutdown
- Slope control to reduce RFI and EMI
- Two states adjustable slope control (≤1 Mbaud / ≤250 Kbaud)
- Differential input with high interference suppression
- Common mode input voltage range (VCOM) from -2 V to VS+3 V
- ESD protection level up to 4 kV
- Package: SO-8
Automotive Motor Control
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.