The L9805 is a Super Smart Power device suited to drive resistive and inductive loads under software control. It includes a ST7 microcontroller and some pheripherals. The microcontroller can execute the software contained in the program EPROM/ROM and drive, through dedicated registers, the power bridge.
The internal voltage regulators rated to the automotive environment, PWM modules, CAN transceiver and controller, ISO 9141 transceiver, timers, temperature sensor and the AtoD converter allow the device to realize by itself a complete application, in line with the most common mechatronic requirements.
- 64 pin HiQUAD64 package
- Data EEPROM: 128 bytes
- Two 16-bit Timers, each featuring:\t\t
2 Input Captures\t\t 2 Output Compares\t\t External Clock input (on Timer 1)\t\t PWM and Pulse Generator modes\t\t
- 10 multifunctional bidirectional I/O lines
- CAN peripheral including Bus line interface according 2A/B passive specifications
- Two Programmable 16-bit PWM generator modules.
- Software Watchdog for system integrity
- 10-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Master Reset, Power-On Reset, Low Voltage Reset
- 8-bit Data Manipulation
- 70mΩ DMOS H-bridge.
- 8 x 8 Unsigned Multiply Instruction
- 63 basic Instructions and 17 main Addressing Modes
- Complete Development Support on DOS/WINDOWSTM™ Real-Time Emulator
- True Bit Manipulation
- Full Software Package on DOS/WINDOWSTM™ (C-Compiler, Cross-Assembler, Debugger)
- User EPROM/OTP: 16 Kbytes
- -40˚C to + 150˚C Temperature Range
- 6.4-18V Supply Operating Range
- 8 MHz Maximum Internal Clock Frequency
- 16 MHz Maximum Oscillator Frequency
- Fully Static operation
- Data RAM: 256 bytes
- Oscillator Supervisor
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。