The L9856 is an high voltage device, manufactured with the BCD \"OFF-LINE\" technology.
It has the capability of driving N-Channel Power MOS transistors. The upper (floating) section is enabled to work with voltage rail up to 160V. The logic Inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible for ease of interfacing with controlling devices.
- Reset circuitry
- Inverting input
- SO-8 package
- Clamping on VCC
- Under voltage lock out
- High voltage rail up to 160V
- Driver current capability: 500mA source, 500mA sink
- dV/dt immunity ±50V/nsec in full temperature range
- CMOS/TTL Schmitt trigger inputs with hysteresis
- Loading circuit for external Bootstrap capacitor
- Switching times 100ns rise/fall with 2.5nF load
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.