The L9912 is a controlled multifunctional alternator regulator intended to be used in cars, commercial and agricultural vehicles. It supports 12 V system. The control can be achieved through different communication protocols: RCV, PCM, C_term. It is a System-In-Package solution with smart power alternator regulator IC coupled with a 8-bit microcontroller (non-monolithic approach). It includes the control section, fault diagnostic circuit which drives a warning lamp, and the protection against short circuits.
This device regulates in closed loop the output of an automotive generator by controlling the field winding current by means of a Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) of an external high side or low side driver at fixed frequency.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- System in package smart power alternator regulator and 8-bit microcontroller (non-monolithic approach)
- Protected high/low side field pre-driver for external MOS
- Field short circuit protection
- Regulated voltage driven by ECU (programmable protocol driven)
- Regulated voltage thermally compensated (without protocol)
- Lamp driver (wake up and warning detection)
- Self start function
- Load response control (LRC)
- Field monitor (FM) output
- Thermal shutdown
- Package TQFP44EP (10 x 10 mm)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。