The device is an integrated H-Bridge for resistive and inductive loads for automotive applications, such as throttle control actuators or exhaust gas recirculation control valves.
The driving strategy is enhanced by configurable PWM / DIR pins and IN1/IN2.
The H-Bridge contains integrated free-wheel diodes. In case of freewheeling condition, the low-side only is switched on in parallel of its diode to reduce power dissipation.
The integrated Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) makes it possible to adjust device parameters, to control all operating modes and read out diagnostic information.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Flexible driving strategy via configurable pins PWM/DIR (IN1/IN2)
- RDSon < 400 mΩ (full path at Tj =150° C)
- Operating battery supply voltage from 4.5 V up to 28 V
- Operating VDD5 supply voltage from 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Input switching frequency up to 20 kHz
- Built in charge pump supporting 100% duty cycle
- Logic levels compatible to 3.3 V and 5 V
- Monitoring of VDD5 supply voltage with bidirectional switch-off pin
- Current limitation SPI-adjustable in four steps.
- Output stage current limitation with dependence on temperature
- 2 Programmable voltage and current slew rate control
- Short circuit and programmable thermal warning and shutdown thresholds
- Open Load diagnosis in ON condition
- All I/O pins can withstand up to 19 V
- SPI interface for configuration and diagnosis
- Two independent enable/disable pins NDIS and DIS and SOPC (Switch-off Path Check) available
- Spread Spectrum function for EMI reduction
- Available in single (L9960) and Twin (L9960T) option, both in PSSO36 package
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。