The L99MC6 IC is a highly flexible monolithic medium current output driver that incorporates 3 dedicated low-side outputs (channels 4 to 6) and 3 independently self configuring outputs (channels 1 to 3) that can be used as either low-side or high-side drivers in any combination. The L99MC6 can control inductive loads, incandescent bulbs or LEDs.
The L99MC6 can be used in a half bridge configuration with crosscurrent protection.
The channel 2 can be controlled directly via the IN/PWM pin for PWM applications. The IN/PWM signal can be applied to any other output.
The integrated 16-bit standard serial peripheral interface (SPI) controls all outputs and provides diagnostic information: normal operation, open-load in off-state, overcurrent, temperature warning, overtemperature.
- 3 independently self configuring high-/low-side channels
- 3 low-side channels
- RON = 0.7 Ohm (typ) at Tj = 25 °C
- Current limit of each output at min. 0.6 A
- PWM direct mode
- Bulb mode with recovery mode
- LED mode with slew rate control
- Bridge mode with crosscurrent protection
- SPI interface for data communication
- Temperature warning
- All outputs overtemperature protected
- All outputs short-circuit protected
- Configurable open-load detection in off mode
- VCC supply voltage 3.0 V to 5.25 V
- Very low current consumption in standby mode 5 µA (typ)
- Internal clamp diodes
- HS switches operate down to 3 V crank voltage
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。