The L99MC6GJ IC is a highly flexible monolithic medium current output driver that incorporates 3 dedicated low-side outputs (channels 4 to 6) and 3 independently self configuring outputs (channels 1 to 3) that can be used as either low-side or high-side drivers in any combination. The L99MC6GJ can control inductive loads, incandescent bulbs or LEDs.
The L99MC6GJ can be used in a half bridge configuration with crosscurrent protection.
The channel 2 can be controlled directly via the IN/PWM pin for PWM applications. The IN/PWM signal can be applied to any other output.
The integrated 16-bit standard serial peripheral interface (SPI) controls all outputs and provides diagnostic information: normal operation, open-load in off-state, overcurrent, temperature warning, overtemperature.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- 3 independently self configuring high-/low-side channels
- 3 low-side channels
- RON = 0.7 Ω (typ) at Tj = 25 °C
- Current limit of each output at min. 0.6 A
- PWM direct mode
- Bulb mode with recovery mode
- LED mode with slew rate control
- Bridge mode with crosscurrent protection
- SPI interface for data communication
- Temperature warning
- All outputs overtemperature protected
- All outputs short-circuit protected
- Configurable open-load detection in off mode
- VCCsupply voltage 3.0 V to 5.25 V
- Very low current consumption in standby mode 5 μA (typ)
- Internal clamp diodes
- HS switches operate down to 3 V crank voltage
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.