The L99MOD50XP is a microcontroller-driven multifunctional actuator driver for automotive applications.
Up to five DC motors and five grounded resistive loads can be driven with six half bridges and five high-side drivers.
The integrated SPI controls all operating modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance).
Also all diagnostic information is available via SPI read.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Two half bridges for 6 A load (RDSon = 150 mΩ)
- Two half bridges for 3 A load (RDSon = 300 mΩ)
- Two half bridges for 0.75 A load (RDSon = 1600 mΩ)
- One high-side driver for 6 A load (RDSon = 90 mΩ)
- Two configurable high-side drivers for up to 1.5A load (RDSon = 500 mΩ) or 0.4 A load (RDSon = 1800 mΩ)
- Two high-side drivers for 0.5 A load (RDSon = 1600 mΩ)
- Programmable soft start function to drive loads with higher inrush currents as current limitation value
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (IS < 6 µA typ; Tj ≤ 85 °C; ICC< 5 µA typ; Tj ≤ 85 °C)
- Current monitor output for all high-side drivers
- Device contains temperature warning and protection
- Open-load detection for all outputs
- Over-current protection for all outputs
- PWM control of all outputs
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
- ST standard serial peripheral interface (ST-SPI 3.0)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。